I'm home!
Ok, everyone, I 'm home from the hospital and I have some pictures of me that I wanted Daddy to show you. I have to apologize for my Daddy. He took way too long to get these pictures of me posted. And they aren't even in any order right now. He promised me he would get some more pictures up soon, and that he would get it better organized. I hope everyone enjoys meeting me, I want to meet you all face to face soon.
Love,
Margaret Elizabeth (you can call me Maggie Beth)

4 Comments:
She's a fine specimen you got there. Y'all just keep pumping out those girls and we'll take care of the boys. She is beautiful, especially in her little Christmas outfit. Merry Kalikimaka to you and don't let those Hawaiians bull ya.
What an angel! You have the two most beautiful little girls! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her when you come down to C-town.
We love you,
Heather, Sterling & Lane
The White girls are beautiful! I can't wait to meet Maggie Beth. Be sure to ask her if she feels like flying to DC anytime soon!
Love you!!
Great pictures! You have a beautiful family. Love, Jamie, John and Lauren
Post a Comment
<< Home