Maggie Beth's Place
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Grandpa says I am a little miracle.
posted by Daniel @
6:56 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Maggie Beth's Place
About Me
Name:
Daniel
Location:
Marietta, Georgia, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Mommie's got me in my Christmas get up to go home ...
Those Martin girls sure are glad to have another g...
Mommie is so happy to have such wonderfule girls.
I love my Aunt Susan, she's a good snuggler.
My first of many hugs from Mama.
Good thing they put that Lojack on me, I think my ...
My Uncle Joshy holds me...a lot of folks think I t...
Okay folks, its cold out here, can we please find ...
This is me weighing in at 8 lb. 1 oz. They also s...
Mema and Mama give me a thorough inspection.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home