Maggie Beth's Place
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Those Martin girls sure are glad to have another girl to play with.
posted by Daniel @
6:54 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Maggie Beth's Place
About Me
Name:
Daniel
Location:
Marietta, Georgia, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Mommie is so happy to have such wonderfule girls.
I love my Aunt Susan, she's a good snuggler.
My first of many hugs from Mama.
Good thing they put that Lojack on me, I think my ...
My Uncle Joshy holds me...a lot of folks think I t...
Okay folks, its cold out here, can we please find ...
This is me weighing in at 8 lb. 1 oz. They also s...
Mema and Mama give me a thorough inspection.
Here's the first time I got to see my big sis.
I love my Pops, he wore pink just for me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home